steady as she goes


These were the pictures i sent to elle magazine for the talent call, unfortunatelly i did not win but hey, im in the issue anyway :P. So what do you think of the pictures? I really like the result but it looks soooo much better in the editorial i made around it, jovanka was such a good model, i hope she'll break trough internationally, thumbs up! Im thinking of sending them to several magazines, you never know what happens. Oh and if you want to see the whole editorial i made, you can see it by clicking here. (oh and yes this means im back home, whohoo!)








sotd : the raconteurs - steady as she goes

12 comments:

  1. ze zijn echt heeeeel mooi zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik heb een foto van je fotoshoot bewerkt. Ik ben een beetje aan het oefenen met PS. Misschien dat je het wat vind? Ik kan er anders ook je header van maken als je dat wil.. maar miss vind je hem helemaal wel niet mooi, haha. Je moet maar even kijken. Via me url kun je de foto zien + me een bericht sturen. Had heel vroeger een blog dus die url staat er nu, don't mind the uglyness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get me wrong: I like the photos a lot and the editorial looks very professional. I like the idea behind it.
    But it kind of bothers me that there are such spelling mistakes in English (for example 'where' instead of 'we're'). It comes off really unprofessional, and kind of ruins it I think. Which is a shame cause the rest is pretty good.
    Don't all go hate on me because I said this, just being honest.
    You don't have to be that good in English for me at all, but then at least get it checked by someone that does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to person anonymous, yeah i know that the spelling isnt' correct, i found that out only after my photoshop try-out time had finished so i couldn't fix it. but uh.. thanks.. i guess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot
    x


    www.hippyhippychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks teriffic, wonder how good the winner's edit. must have looked if yours didn't make it

    xo noah (Indie Music Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo nice! de derde is mijn favoriet (:

    ReplyDelete