all the clever sings i should say to you

Walked trough the city yesterday waiting for jasper to come over and meet me at the bar. I couldn't resist buying these white wayfahrers with a black stripe on top. I spend the rest of the afternoon and night at bars bars bars with mucho friends, it was such a lovely night.





And please be a nice kid and watch this vid. It is an amazing video and the song is great, and maja casablancas from polkadots&vodkashots (aka my favorite blog, see links) is in it!!

Donkeyboy - Ambitions from kristoffer borgli on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Nice EN DIE ZONNEBRIL DAN! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw suze ik zie nu pas dat ik die zonnebril ook heb! die van mij komt uit venetië hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you have to shit, I'm sorry, but I don't get it why you look so strange with your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good night. Great find on the sunglasses

    ReplyDelete