when the clocks say stop!

This morning i texted Corne if he would like to come to my place after school, so he did, and we did looooots of fun stuff. Anyway, i asked im to help me with an ouftit cause sometimes i'm like really desperate when it depends on what to wear, and he reeeeeally helped me out, there's so much more in my closet than i 'see'. Anyway, he took these pics and picked the outift. Cute Cute Cute! Now we are gonna watch grey's anatomy.




sotd : look at me when i rock with yo - black kids

6 comments:

  1. Aah, dat vind ik echt leuk! Erg mooie outfit, complimentje voor Corne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lolita glasses.. Jij hebt trouwens echt een goede muzieksmaak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke outfit! en je haar is ook al zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog, love.

    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete