we only said goodbye with words i died a hundred times

Here's my room from up close.

It's rolf my cute little fingerdoll!

Polaroids of me taken for my ellegirl-page.

My favorite hat.

My favourite accessoires in a jar, rosebud salve, an old pic, my first plectrum i stole at a concert and a vintage hairbrush.

Some of my favorite clothes up close.

Cute little sunglasses.

A collage i made on my wall together with Rosanne.

More cuteness.

My new red converse, always deserve a good spot.

I have piles of cd's, but i only listen to them when i'm in the car, to bad, so now they decorate my room.

My graffiti, Kate Moss, Nylon, and sunglasses corner.

More converse, just because i cannot live without.

A picture of me and sabine she gave to me on my 15th birthday, best present ever.

Cute little vintage plaids on which i always safely put my camera.

Beercaps i spared from cosy nights, i adjusted them on my wall.

LP's with my polaroid camera

An old phone i once bought for only 1 euro, it will soon work!

New bedsheet, it's blue with checks, lace and cute things.

sotd: elbow - back to black(cover)

16 comments:

  1. your room is really adorable.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jouw kamer is geweldig. Echt grote inspiratie voor mijn eigen kamerverbouwing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuk! Ik kijk op jouw blog sinds dat je in de ELLEgirl hebt gestaan met die pagina, jouw stijl is wel veranderd zo te zien! En die foto van jou en Sabine is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawh onze foto!
    die bierdopjes aan de muur zijn echt briljant :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. echt leuk dingen in je kamer.
    Die foto samen met is vriendin is echt leuk en je polaroidcamera wauuw

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blogs

    www.whiteblankpage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so beautiful. Love these pictures of your room too! Looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw geweldig! waar heb je die bolhoed van?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haai i love your room haha ik ken je blog ook van de ellegirl maar ben er toen nooit op geweest maar toen ik een tijdje gelden alweer oude ellegirls zat door te bladeren haha ben ik naar je blog gegaan wel grappig maar laat je ook een keer je hele kamer zien?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW nice cd's heb je! Ook Continuum van John Mayer, die heb ik ook & helemaal grijsgedraaid oooohhhhhhhh die is zoo mooi.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je blogs zijn prachtig, ik ga je site verpakken in een linkje als het mag?
    Heel leuk.
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! ^^ I love it! I did a similar thing a while ago, but never posted the pictures. Perhaps I should. You have some really cute and nifty things! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Je bent populair;) Hahaha. Super foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ditt rum: LOVE. bilden på dig och din kompis är gryym

    ReplyDelete
  15. what programme did you use to edit those photos? and how?

    ReplyDelete