the notebook



I'm normally not that into these romance-movies. I've been told a lot of times that i should watch the notebook, but i never took the efford of actually doing it. Even when Sabine recommended it in her column i did not watch it. Until! On my flight to SF there was this cool tv-thing in everyone's back-seat. And the notebook was one of the many options of movie's you could pick. So i did. I have seriously been crying troughout the whole movie, everyone sitting next to me must have thought im was like a crazy person but it's suuuuch a beautiful movie. The scenes are a bit cliche but there like every girls imagination/dream. Plus the setting and the clothes in the movie are great. And plus that the actors are SO pretty. One of my favorite scene's is the one where it suddenly starts raining in the boat, so cliche but SO romantic. And i love the fact that she keeps jumping on to him..(you can see it in one of the pics, don't know if there is an english word for this) Anyway. This movie definatelly belongs on my favorite-movie list. If you haven't watched it ( which i doubt ) do it now!

Oh and i'm posting this instead of holiday-pics because i haven't done any interesting yesterday/today.





7 comments:

  1. Ik heb hem nog nooit gezien, iedereen zegt inderdaad dat ie heel mooi is maar hij leek me echt te zoetsappig voor woorden. Maar als jij zegt dat het mooi is dan moet ik het misschien gewoon maar een keer doen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet either, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movie. Love her bathing suits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb hem ook eens gezien.
    En hij is zooooooo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaah ik zei het toch!
    mijn lievelingsfilm LOVEit
    hehe gerechtigheid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best film ever! I hope I'll find a boy like Noah?! Whatever that boy..but I'll better keep dreamin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooh beste film ooit! echt ge-wel-dig
    x

    ReplyDelete