bunny bunny hop hop

HAPPY EASTHER Y'ALL!
This morning i went to see my family, and it was so much fun. We have this family tradition to hide 62 eggs every easter, so we did, and it was so much fun, as always, we hid one in my cousin's hair. When we found them all we ended up trowing them at each-other, such a mess! My cousin tryed to pick an egg of the swimmingpool, but ofcourse the sail couldn't carry her weight and she fell in, must have been cold! Anyways, i also ride a pony, (yes, they have a swimming pool AND a pony, jealousy!!) which was really cool two. Oh and i climbed a threeshelter, inside a blossomtree, coooouldn't be better! There was champagne and some delights, and chocolate-eggs ocourse. Oh how i love easter. Oh! And it was my mums and my nephew's birtday, my nephew got like the coolest shoes ever (you can see them somewhere below, the nike air max') although i always said i hate nike air max.. i really do love these, maby it's because they have the colour of my bike. About an hour ago i made a lovely skirt together with my grandma, which i will show to you tonight! Kiss!












7 comments:

  1. looks like sooo much fun! i wish i could go on an egg hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er gezellig uit, waar is je jurkje van?

    ReplyDelete
  3. die is van een of andere winkel die landgraaf heet. 10 euro in de sale! mar ik zou niet weten of er nog meer van die winkels zijn:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Nike Air Max (don't like 'em mostly either) sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those easter eggs are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete