i never knew you but now im hunted by your past how long will this last


I woke up today by a call from Sabine if i'd liked to go to the beach with her. And so i did, it was lovely, although it was very cold. I love the beach, even when the weather isn't nice, it's like the wind blows all your problems away.I believe i took some great shots, the light was great! More coming up tomorrow! (btw, i've had over 99.999 visitors!!! hurrrray!)



[top,skirt/H&M-shoes/vintage]




[top,blazer/H&M]




[skirt,shoes,top/H&M-jacket/bershka]






[top/monki-jacket/levi's-skirt/H&M-shoes/vintage]

sotd : air traffic - just abuse me

5 comments:

  1. the outfits photographs are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah geweldig. Ik vind die laatste supermooooi.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit zijn misschien wel de mooiste foto's die je gepost hebt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove sabines legs.
    and all the shoes.

    ReplyDelete