i feeeeeeeel good.

I love the wheater! As i said a billion times before. Anyway. Pasquale picked me up on his scooter today and we drove a long way to his home, which was nice, cause i like being on the back of a scooter when it's sunny. At his place we jumped on the trampoline, baked a cake(pink!) that turned out all overcooked en tasted disgusting, build buildings of little wooden sticks (dunno the name of it but its very well known) and he baked me pancakes, which tasted excellent compared to the cake! Lovely way to spend an afternoon/evening if you ask me.









PEACE OUT!
graphic myspace at Gickr.com
pimp myspace - Gickr

4 comments:

  1. op dat bewegende plaatje zit je haar leuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your photos and outfits!
    You inspire me! :)
    Is he your boyfriend? :)
    Xx
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi no he's not my boyfriend,
    just a friend of mine :)
    though i would like to have a ginger as a boyfriend
    oh, and thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, right you are! Gingers are so cuuute!! :D
    Clara

    ReplyDelete