Jap is alive and well

Hi folks!

Long time no see! Perhqps you remember my post 'Jap and his search for sex'? That was quite a while ago. I just wanted to let you guys know what I've been up to lately ;)
First of all, I can say i have been really busy, but can't we all? ;) Working, a girlfriend ( yes, the search for sex is long gone ), and I am the manager of a crazy little techno band, called Club Kids. School. Of course, I'm still making my owm music :) A few weeks ago, I did a performance at school, Zombie, by the Cranberries. Please, watch, and leave your comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fASd3K6yoMY

If you like it, I can do some more covers, and post them. Your choice! ;)

Thats all for now, I'll be back!

x

Jap

4 comments:

  1. leuk er eens iets van je te lezen! ik volg deze blog nu een tijdje en ik ben onder de indruk van jullie allemaal! Je hebt een heerlijke stem en ook nog gitaar spelen dat is punten scoren! ik hou van de energie van beginnende artiesten en volg veel jonge bands zou het dus zeker tof vinden om meer te horen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, die reacties op youtube, supergrappig

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete