give me that old fashioned morphine

Yesterday i watched sex and the city the movie!
I'm in looove with the judith leiber cakebag, the purple feathershoes ( anyone knows the brand?), the white dress with petticoat, the black dress with golden boobs, the black studded belt she keeps wearing the whole movie and most of all the walk in closet!










Friday i had a christmasparty at my school. This is what i wore, and some pics made on the party.
Oh, i curled my hair, i like it a lot but it costs way to many time to do it every morning. iewhl






I also continued wrecking my journal.







10 comments:

  1. Oooh je wreck this journal wordt zo cool!
    en moet die foto van mij en sab er nou echt op? haha.

    loveeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een fantastisch mooi jurkje. Waar heb je die gekocht?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! so amazing... like your blog so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous party outfit! The dress and hat are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouw zo leuke outfit!
    Ohja, ik had je laatst voor woot gevraagd, ik heb je email adres doorgegeven. Maar ik dacht, misschien dat je nog meer mensen voor young talent weet? Omdat we graag een young talent special willen maken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can have a taste, but not too much..

    Razorlight <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I L-O-V-E your outfit!! you look so pretty.

    Do you mind telling me where did you buy the white dress? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wouw ik zou ook ontzettend graag willen weten waar dat prachtige jurkje vandaan komt:0

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the book. It´s so wonderful and cute and funny. it have everything. im jelaous :)

    ReplyDelete