enjoy yourself and take only what you need


Or at least. I was the day before yesterday.




My party was great, i met Iris and Pieter from a little bag of cocaine,which was really fun!
I slept there with a bunch of friends.
The cleaning part was a bit less fun, cause we were all so tired.. and the floor had gone from white to totally black. Yugh.
AAAAAND i got a shitload of present including this amazing headphone ( THANKS! ), a coconut (they wanted to be sure to give me something i hadn't have already), a talking watch, and lots and lots more!


The rest i actually don't really remember. Whoops.



On sunday i visited a Late Of The Pier concert, which was awesome.
They invited us on the stage, and they're great live!
Especially from 1m away!!!!



P.S.
A pic of me and my new headphone, alexa's got it 2! YEEH!

3 comments:

  1. Super vet! Je koptelefoon is echt te hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. je party was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vette headphone en dat geruite jasje is leuheuk!

    ReplyDelete