How My Heart Behaves (Sab's Column)

Hi!

Today I went shopping with my lovely friend Rosanne, I got myself my dreamboots, some socks and a jeans.
At a bakery we eat a delicious Italian tosti kind of thing and we really had some fun!
Here are some pictures of today.


Rosanne at the fleamarket


shoes and black nailpolish


me and my new boots


at the h&m, trying on a striped shirt


h&m


some pretty (expensive) bags


my next have-to-have-it buy


Roos with her new bag


eating

I’ve made some outfits, inspired at other stylish people.
Here are some results.



Tomorrow I’m going to Sweden for five days, I’ll post about that later!
Oh, and YEEY! this is my 10th column!
xoxo sab.

13 comments:

  1. SAAB!

    je hebt je dreamboots gekocht :d hadden ze de mannenversie :O want die wil ik!

    x. tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 10TH COLUMN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, what's that with the ugly ugly ugly huge boots. EVERYONE is wearing them these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they aren't ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that bowtie-necklace-outfit-whateveritis!,
    noah

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfits so much!
    some of yours are better than the ´original´ one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee dat ene meisje is van lasaplace
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. het was súper leuk!

    xxxx. Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah, nice!:) Ik heb ook Red Wings gekocht. Ik vind ze heel erg mooi. Leuk van die outfitjes! Ga maar posten, ik vind je column leuk.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat leuk dat je die outfits nagemaakt hebt! die eerste is leuk! dat jurkje (van lisaplace) heb ik ook!
    en die red wings zijn geweldig! waren ze neit duur? mijn beste vriendinnejte heeft ze ook, maar 290 euro vind ik een beetje te duur:P
    jeej je 10e collumn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. leuke column schrijf je altijd, leuke outfitjes, goede look-a-like's! en die laarzen vind ik echt heeel leuk, ik wil ze zelf ook heel graag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Súúper leuke column.. Heb je ook al een eigen blog? Dat zou leuk zijn :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete