19:00



Last friday i took a cake to lisa's place to celebrate her birtday party.


liiiiiisa

slicing

cakecakecakecake!

suze - thijmen - lisa

lisa and corne acting a bit strange

the guitar was twice as big as me


Bas & Matthijs

overview

I called my mum and asked if it was okay if i brought 5 friends to come over and eat with us, surprisingly she said yes.
Bas had to buy a present for a friend and i took him into to town while the others went to my place to help my mum with cooking.



Bas walking trough woerden.

His totally amazing vintage shoes!

When Bas and i arrived at my house dinner was ready.


matthijs and lisa discussing things at table

and bas got involved

i can only play one song though

bas playing fluorescent adolescent, we like!

yes dear that wont fit

Aftwards we went somewhere else and had really much fun, i was home way to late, but it was so worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Gezelliggg!
    Welk liedje speel je op gitaar? ;p

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik wil ook die I love NY shirt:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bas wil graag dat jantine ook iets tegen hem zegt zei hij.

    ReplyDelete