this is a song of the babycat

Festival De Beschaving was so so so so so awesome.
I only had my small crappy camera with me, so the pictures i took suck ( will post 'm in the evening ) and the movie's i made only exist out of weird noises, crap. But! Luckely there's something called youtube, and i already found some amazing movies.
Here my 2 favorite perfromances.

Soko and Adam Green - Baby Cat.
Adam Green was making cat noises, with his low voice, it was so funny! I think this was my favorite performance, next to babyshambles ofcourse.


Babyshambles + Soko + Adam Green - Twist And Shout
For the first half an hour during this show i was in the middle and in front of the crowd, but i got squashed and bumped so many times that i was afraid i would fall and wouldn't be able to get up, so i decided to get to the side of the crowd. Good decision, although i still regret it a little, cause in the middle of the crowd the feeling is amazing!


I've also seen artist like Friska Viljor, Voicst, Adam Green ( TOTALLY INSANE THAT GUY, BUT SHIT, TOTALLY AWESOME!) , Kate Nash, Mystery Jets and I Am Kloot, and muuuuch more.

It was in one word IN-CRE-DI-BLE.. i loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Geweldig Soko and Adam Green - Baby Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaah wat super!!! Ik hou van festivals:D

    ReplyDelete