Spanish vintage food for camera´s

I wrote this on Tuesday but I had problems with the pictures (so yesterday is monday)

Hey everybody!
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Cleo, a friend of Suze (whom I don't see for 6 weeks, which is way too long).
I'm 16 years old and I like to listen to music, play guitar, photograph, act, dance and have fun:) I also have a blog, it´s
called http://www.girlunderthesea.blogspot.com/ . I´ll post some more stuff there soon.
I came back a couple of days ago from North-Spain, where I went with my dad and sister. It was really nice, we stayed at 3 different places there. One nearby beaches and old towns, one in the mountains and one in Bilbao. I took a lot of pictures. I wish I could show you all. Here are a few (click on them to see them better):

San Vincente, a city nearby the place (Santilliana del mar) where we stayed.

I'm very into abstract and minimal photography lately, made a lot of minimal/abstract shots (this is not a really good example of that)
The second place where we stayed, the one with the mountains. It was a very pretty old farm.
My dad on the left, surrounded by nature.
We went with a cable car high into the mountains )1850 m). It was really beautiful there. We also saw a couple of vultures.My sister in front of the mountains.
This one is called ´Bird, Bridge & Building in Bilbao´
Me in front of the Guggenheim Museum.

Yesterday I went with my dad to Amsterdam to go to the photography museum. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards I went to a couple of vintage shops.


I bought these two baggy pants. They are very low and soft.

..and these nice blue shoes
And finally a Holga camera! If you wanna know what kind of camera it is, just type holga in google and you should find it.
And of course I had to make a picture of the camera and of me and the camera

Today I went to the Ikea to buy a mirror. The weatherman told me it would be bad weather so I thought Ikea would be a great idea but it wasn´t bad weather so I thought that was kind of mean. But I do have a mirror now, so it´s not thát mean.

I had a delicious dinner outside with my dad. We had Greec wraps with chicken with cinnamon and Tzatsiki. It´s one of my favourite dishes. We had some lovely prosecco with it.
O, and that´s me enjoying the prosecco, hihi.

Bye folks!



© all pictures are copyrighted

5 comments:

  1. Cleoooo =D

    Nice picture's! Aangezien ik zaterdag al wegga kunnen we denk niet meer daten.. Maar als ik terug ben gaan we samen foto's maken oke? Dan planten we ze gewoon hiero op suze der blog =) (en op die van jou?)

    leteeeer , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Spain! But I live in the south-east... anyway I'm glad you had fun in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooooie foto's

    en die broekjes zijn vet
    waar zijn je schoenen van of zijn ze ook vintage?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. dankje:)
    ja schoentjes zijn ook vintage, vd zipper.
    x cleo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke bezigheden allemaal. En vette baggy pants!

    ReplyDelete