How My Heart Behaves (Sab's Column)

Sab & FashionCamp

FashionCamp was great!
I’ve learned , saw and did so much in one week!
Every day was amazing, I’ve met designers, made a dress and it-bag, made nice stylish friends, made mood boards and much much more!
I’ve wroted it all down in my notebook, here is my program:

Saturday:
- introducing fashioncamp
- receive goodie-bag (I love suprises!)
- chill
- diner (mmm)
- chill
- accessory-party
- go to hostel
- go to sleep

Dress-up clothing for accessory-party, their where also make-up and hair people to make you look beautiful

Sunday:
- breakfast
- getting an assignment (we had to walk trough a’ dam and make pictures of things that inspirer you)
- walking trough a’ dam
- taking pictures
- visit fashion shops from I AMsterdam
- to the Zipper and the Episode
- drinking hot coco
- make mood board
- diner
- streatdance lesson
- go to hostel
- go to sleep

Fahion from the future kind of shop with the toilet as fishkom

Monday:
- breakfast
- chill
- workshop with model Marvy about her model life and confidence
- have lunch
- finishing mood board
- presentation mood boards
- diner
- go to hostel
- go to sleep

Drawings on the mood board, the middle one is mine

Tuesday
- breakfast
- learn how to draw a model (for designing)
- have lunch
- chill
- finishing learning how to draw a model
- go to boat
- sailing to the reataurant from Jamie Oliver
- having a delicious diner
- chill
- with boat back to Artemis
- go to hostel
- go to sleep

Having diner at Jamie Oliver’s restaurant mmmmm

Wednesday
- breakfast
- walk to artemis
- learning how to make a dress and stuff
- making a beautiful dress
- go to boat and have lunch on boat
- sail to pr-bureau
- visit pr-bureau(sooo cool!)
- back to boat, back to Artemis
- finishing dress + design another three dresses
- diner
- yoga lesson
- chill
- to hostel
- go to sleep

The dress I made, very cute, don’t you think?

Thursday:
- having breakfast
- go to Artemis
- college from Xaviera, stylist from ELLEgirl
- making mood board theme Brazil
- lunch
- finish mood board
- chill
- presentation mood boards
- diner
- chill&chatten
- watching movie Funny face (with Audrey Hepburn)
- back to hostel
- go to sleep

The moodboard that my group and I made, I like it, but I’m not loving it

Friday:
- breakfast
- walk to Artemis
- go to boat
- sailing to ‘’Hendrikje tassenmuseum’’(museum of bags and purses)
- learning about the history of bags and purses
- view a lot of bags and purses
- with boat back to Artemis
- lunch
- decorating matter
- customizing it-bag
- presentation it-bags
- go to hostel
- dress up
- back to Artemis
- good-bye diner
- good-bye party
- back to hostel
- go to sleep

Shoes on the dance floor, especially like the one in the back

Saturday morning we all went home, with our drawings and it-bags.
I really had a wonderful time.
Here are some more pictures I like:

Friends of mine, Kiki, Michelle, Sophie, Marina and me.


Birgit and me at the accessorize-party


The lunch at the boat, my Vans and Marina’s Allstars


Me with my lovely vintage glasses on


Picture with everybody and Daryl van Wouw

I hope you enjoyed the post
Kisses, Sab

8 comments:

  1. Súpervet Sabine.
    Ik wou dat ik daar ook was. haha

    Ik ken je van school; we zeggen elkaar altjd gedag. Weetje het?

    xoxo

    Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee ja haha
    aha je heet dus rosanne :D
    hihi wat leuk dat je deze blog kent
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh, this sounds and looks amazing!
    as a brit, the concept of summer camp is kind of unknown, but this looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of ur camp!seems so delightful:>

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh ur camp sounds amazing!
    very cool dress you made

    ReplyDelete
  6. Súper!
    Een vriendin van mij is er ook geweest. Die heeft het ook helemaal fantastisch gehad. Ik denk dat ik volgend jaar maar ga!
    En wat had je een super lief jurkje aan bij die accessorize-party. Ziet er allemaal heel leuk uit:)
    Nog een fijne vakantie!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. vet! ik wilde ook heen,maar
    was op vkantie. Wel jammer want
    't ziet er echt gezellig uit ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooe. Jaloersheid! :$
    Ik wou er ook onwijs graag heen! Maar mijn moeder dacht dat je daar vast voor moest kunnen naaien! (Jaa dat kan ik dus niet echt! :$) Dus ik mocht niet! Maar ik hoop dat ik volgend jaar wel mag! Lijkt me zo enorm gaaf! :D Leuke blog btw!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete