fruit machine

I love topshop, but not only for the girls, i'm aslo a big fan of the boys apartement.
So i went to topman.co.uk en searched for my favorited items, after that i searched for some great outfits with 'm ( wasn't that difficult, jap&thijs took a lot of my favorites back home from londen ).

The thing i love the most are these checkered shirts, there perfect!

I was never a big fan of V-neck shirts, but today i've changed my mind. The're great. I want some tooooo.

These shoes are so comfortable and you can wear 'm with anything ( ghehehe my luck matthijs and me have the same size and he has got these! )

Trenchcoats and men.. hmmm what to think of it. In every case this boy pulls it of great. What did i say..? Fantastic!

Some of my other favorites ( look at the john lennon tee, isn't it fabulous!? )

And well well well, why don't they have these cool socks in the girls departement.
I mean, who does not want socks with food on it!?

So boys ( do i even have any male readers? ) i have only 1 thing to say, RUN TO TOPMAN!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een lieve sokkken, echt jammer dat ze niet verkocht worden at the girls department...
    En verder de canvas schoentjes, de geruite cardigan en de v-necks: TOP MAN :P.

    En nog een mededeling, heb je blog genomineerd voor de Brilliante Weblog Premio :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. topman is just awesome !

    hihi, love the socks, last year i got socks from topshop with bananas on it <33

    ReplyDelete