expectations

I've started something new. When i was visiting the Sartorialist yesterday night, i saw a picture of this girl.. or actually only the eyes of the girl. I started wondering what she was wearing, and this is how i came up with a new idea. I'm going to show the part of the picture i saw first, then my expectation, then the whole picture, and what i got.
This time it's all about the red-heads.



What did i expect?
I expected a beautyfull women, maby some red lips, or at least something red in her outfit. A beautiful dress and a black coat, and heels, definatelly heels.

What did i get?
No red lips, no red in the outfit, no dress, no coat.. and no heels.
I was wrong, so wrong.. she looks more pretty when you only see her eyes.


What did i expect?
A big black coat, no scarf, to much here. And maby a beige pants? I think there’s some grey in this to. And a belt?

What did i get?
A black coat, check. A beige pants check. Some grey, check. I was wrong about the scarf, and belt though.


What did i expect?
Something grey, a bit boring, once again i say a belt.. she’s holding a clutch i think. And heels, she looks to serious to wear sneakers. Maby a pencil skirt.

What did i get?
Oh! This was unexpected. I love this outfit, no grey though, no clutch. I do love the prada bag, it stays one of my favorites. The heels (chloe right?) are awesome too, i was right about that, although i expected normal heels. But is she wearing pencil skirts? In every case it’s something tight-fitted.


What did i expect?
She has red glasses, i love red combinated with creme and black, so i’m going for that. She doesn’t look like she’s wearing a dress, but also not like she’s wearing a pants. So i go for skirts. And i think a black bag.

What did i get?
I was so right. Creme and black, and skirts, and a black bag! Joohooooo i was right..

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that was a fantastic post. I had so much fun reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Wat een leuk bedacht, erg creatief:) I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete