Tag me , please tag me.

So, cleo tagged me, and i know i'm not aloud to post something, but when i went to check my mail i saw i had a new comment and i couldn't resist watching it, so, it turned out she tagged me, and i thought it would be kinda mean to just ignore it. So, again, you will have to punish me. Cause i'm to busy to search out 5 other peeps i will leave that for now, i'm sorry.

And these are the rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

And my soooongs:
1. In The Heat Of The Morning - The Last Shadow Puppets
2. New Song - Peggue Sue And The Pirates
3. Girl With One Eye - Florence And The Machine
4. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
5. Bunnyranch - Adam Green
6. Pest Control - Blondelle
7. Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys

( though i wish i could ad more songs to this list, well, one week to go, then i will post a verrrrry long list with songs you ab-so-fucking-lutely have to download, that's an order! hihihi )

4 comments:

  1. i've got a crush on 'daughters' from john mayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ faith
    You're so right about that, it's a beautiful song, my boyfriends happens to be reeeeeally great at covering that song ( and then i mean, really really really great! ), i'll once post a video.

    ReplyDelete