Jap and his search for sex, the first post!


Let me introduce myself to you,
As you may have read in some earlier posted messages, my name is Jasper. I felt really honoured when Suze asked me to write a column for her blog! Yipee! Well, enough of the crap, this column is supposed to be about my life and all the things I see and go trough, but especially the lot of the girls that I meet, and how I think about them!

First I'll tell you something about who I am, maybe then you'll understand the crazy things I'm saying sometimes...

I live in woerden, same town as suze, I'm 17 years old, I play guitar (according to matthijs, suze's boyfriend, i suck at it, but that's his opinion!) I'm single at the moment, which some girls see as an opportunity to get me drunk and kiss me. Oh well, what can I say, it's a risk you take, but someone's got to do it!
Unfortunatly, some girls can't see that you just don't really like them. Some time ago, I kissed this girl who, for her and my privacy, I'll just call 'Girl11'. And no, she was not 11 ;) Anyway, I've had been drinking beer and watching a footballmatch with some friends that night. After the match had been won by the team we were supporting, we had some more beers. Guess you can see where this is going. I got drunk. Stupid mistake, but okay, I thought, as I'm drunk anyway, why not get another drink in a bar? And so I went off. After a bicycleride of what seemed an hour, I finally got to the bar, where this Girl11 already was. Somebody put two beers in my hands, I gave one to Girl11, and so we silently emptied our glasses. From the way she was looking at me, I could easily tel what she wanted. So, we kissed.

{next morning}

Headache. Some texts on my mobile from Girl11, and the feeling which can only be discribed as 'what the hell did I do last night' got me worried. I didn't do anything I'd regret later, did I? As I read trough the texts, it all came back to me. Damn. As I couldn't change the things that happened earlier, I decided to make myself some breakfast.
The thing is, Girl11 is falling in love with me, and I do not like that! Doesn't she understand that we were both drunk? Maybe she was even to drunk to see that.

Anyway, I wanted to say how much I hate it that people can fall in love after you've said nothing more than 'Hi' to them. Okay, I know Girl11 and me have kissed, but that isn't a reason to start a relationship, is it?

11 comments:

  1. it is because girls attach emotions to kissing etc...but boys see it more as just a physical act
    generally
    anyway you made me laugh a little - good luck on your 'search for sex'
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i like this blog. i will link it!
    oh and jap your column is great aswell:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha
    funny story...poor girl though.
    x Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, what a story:D!
    And what are you going to do with the girl now? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have nice eyes. but i'm not sure about your personality ( ;) ).
    and if you're gonna kiss girls randomly, you'll have to deal with the consequences..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Manwhore!
    x
    your big brother, who already found some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i like this blog;)
    it's a funny story, not for the girl though haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. oee nice blog!
    And you have really beautyfull eyes. (I understand why the girl would is fallen in love with you) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah i know that. i did exactly the same thing as jap and he stalked me like forever. damn innoying. when i was drunk, he was so much more fun then sober ;)
    i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah ik vind je wel een schatje (':
    je moet niet zoeken naar seks, seks vind je.

    ReplyDelete