How My Heart Behaves ( sab's column )

Bonjour mes amis,

I’ve been to New York, loved it.
I shopped, I’ve been in Central park, the MOMA museum, in Macy’s and almost everywhere.
We walked whole three days in New York, it was exhausting but fun.
Here are my buys:

A little black dress, a b-e-a-utiful soft shirt/dress, a I(L)NY shirt, a flowered green/white/orange dress, a purple Levi jeans, a fresh pair of Nikes, a really soft scarf, a mint green Paul Frank shirt, brown slippers, low black all stars and some magazines(LULA, teenvogue, vogue, avant-garde).

I thought about now, that it’s getting time I show what I where and what I like.
Here are some outfits of mine:

I love skinny’s, flowered dresses, simple shirts and cardigan’s.
Also like little purses and brown vintage watches.

Go myself, it’s my Birthday, I’m gonna party like it’s my Birthday

Today I got some amazingly pretty dresses, a leather jacket and some other nice stuff, cause it’s my birthday ☺.

Tommorow (Sunday) I’m going to celebrate with a couple of friends in the Meije, a place with a cute little house by a cute little lake.

And at last but not least, some cute summer dresses.
Enjoy.





5 comments:

  1. Leuke buys and zie de ellegirl zonnebrillen bag ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee ik woon maar 5 min. (ong.) fietsen van de meije!! ik woon in bodegraven! wat grappig!

    gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en ONWIJS leuke dingen geshopt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik las trouwens in een oudere post dat jullie in woerden wonen. daar ken ik ook wat mensen dus wie weet zijn jullie weer bevriend met mensen waarmee ik ook bevriend ben! good god wat is de wereld toch klein :o :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gefeliciteerd meid!
    Je hebt echt toffe spullen gekocht in NY.
    Ik ga deze zomer ook naar Amerika, ik heb er echt zin in!

    leuke verjaardag nog

    ReplyDelete
  5. -ik ken sophie
    -woon ook close by the meije
    -ken ook mensies in woerden
    -ken ook iemand die op minkema zit
    -me oma woont in de meije (interesting)

    ReplyDelete