put your hands into the fire

I watched trough my blog today, and thougt.. ohgosh.. it's soooo boring!
I mean, the last few weeks i've almost only posted my outfits.. ofcourse i'm busy with school.. friends.. and other stuff.
So, i'm asking you guys.. what to post more?
I could do something about music, more about my friends ( which is difficult, cause then i would have to take my camera to school and i'm not really keen on doing that very often, so once a month is enough i guess ) , i'm trying to do more photoshoots but it takes soooo many time , the time i don't have at the moment.

Well, to at least post something, i will talk about some bizarre things that happened today, why this subject? Well i'm writing letters with Matthijs, and the thing i wrote in the first letter i ever wrote was the most bizarre things that ever happened to me.
I was riding my bike, and i was busy with some stuff on my iPod.. I came across this man, and he looked really weird at me. He asked me what time it was.. and i said i didn't know. After a second i realised i could tell him because the time was on my Ipod but i already was 5 meters ahead and i didn't want to stop. So i waited for my iPod to tell me how late it was, and i screamed to him : it's 20:08, thanks! he screamed. Somehow this made me feel really happy , but strange to. I don't know why. It's a mystery..
I went to sabine this evening, and when i went home.. there was a frog next to my bike, i wanted to pick him up because i knew that if i would let him there he would die. So i kneeled next to him, and wanted to pick him up. But then i saw he had four eyes! I screamed because i thought it was some kind of mutant thing, but when i took a closer look i saw it were 2 frogs having sex. Hihihi, sometimes i'm so stupid. I called sabine's mum, and she picked them up and put them in the neighbours garden. Somehow frogs scare me, especially when the have four eyes.

3 comments:

  1. haha dat van die kikker is echt mega ghehe. ik lig stuk!.. en die laatste foto is mooi bewerkt.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha bizarre dingen inderdaad, maar zou me precies zo voelen, hoe jij je voelde toen je de man de tijd gaf!

    ReplyDelete