How my heart behaves ( sab's column )

Hello, it’s Sabbie time again!

This time I have especially for you :

- I like your hair

- FredFlare

- I’m looking for someone to shout

- Close to paradise

I Like your hair
I love the hair from these models.
There’s also a picture with me on it,, with huge blond hair when I was 11.
When I was modelling for a competition for haircutters, saidly my hair didn’t win but it was a lot of fun (and pain to get that hair!).








FredFlare
Fredflare has the coolest things!!






I’m looking for someone to shout




Close to Paradise
Went with suze to The Wall of Fame, a place that’s close to paradise.
It’s soo beautiful there, walls full of art everywhere you look.
We did a shoot there, here are some pictures…





Have a good weekend.
Greetings, Sab

5 comments:

  1. Wow, die Wall of Fame is stoer! En jullie laatste foto ook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (voor suze&)sab! heb je een eigen weblog? als sab dr niet een heeft vind ik dat ze die echt moet aanmaken! en als ze hem wel heeft, wil je dan de link op je weblog zetten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nee ik heb geen eigen blog,srry ;)
    Ik zal er over nadenken :D
    Sab

    ReplyDelete
  4. vanwaar hebt gij da vestje?
    da blauw.
    das echt vet.

    ReplyDelete